Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Frantz

He was my orthodontist years ago. He was nasty to the children (myself included), rough, got angry easily and was just a jerk. He told my parents I'd have the braces 18-24 mos. max....finally 5 years later the braces came off. He would ignore requests to stop (due to pain) and tell you it was your fault. He's got the personality of a slug. It was quite common to see kids leaving his office in tears. Too many kind, caring orthos out there to go to this guy!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Yeah I had him as an orthodontist when I was kid. He was a big time douche nozzle.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I went to Dr. Frantz for braces. He was mean and I used to leave crying and dreaded going. Obviously no one looks forward to seeing doctors, however, he was not a nice guy. I remember him getting frustrated and raising his voice when I told him it hurt too much to bite down. If he handled his patients, especially because I was young, it would have been a better experience. LOOKING BACK, THE MAIN THING IS THAT MY WHOLE JAW LINE CHANGED. Looking at photos before my braces, I had a nice visible jaw line.... Now I do not at all and still have a slight overbite.. I wish my mother had me change Drs....

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013