Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Alburger

His wife is his secretary. She's is RUDE!! She should be doing something else besides working with patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

They Charge WAY too much for an ear exam. Dr. Alburger's staff is incompetent, and go out of their way to to make people's life inconvenient. They file late insurance claims, and when the insurance claim is denied because it was filed too late, they blame you. Dr. Alburger is a disgrace to the medical field. Oh by the way, he didn't even fix the ringing in my ear. Thanks for charging me the full amount, quack.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

instead of working with me on son scoliosis he told me to take son home and make comfortable because son has immune defiency. he did refused to do surgery even if it would help because my son could die but without it my son could die

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Alburger was a tremendous help in diagnosing a problem my daughter was having with her leg. He spent a considerable amount of time explaining what the problem was and helping us in all aspects of her care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

I waited over an hour to see the doctor. Dr. Alburger did not complete a thorough exam of my child. He touched his arms and legs briefly. He was short with me and rushed in and out of the very small exam room. He never said hello to either of my children, one of whom he was being paid to see. The exam room was not clean (medical waste can had liquids dripping from it and stains on it, exam table had no paper covering and stains on it) and the waiting room was overcrowded. I was told there was nothing wrong with my son, but then told to come back in six months?!?!? I can't say if the doctor was knowledgeable because he provided no insight to my son's problems, likely because he didn't ask what my concerns were.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Alburger is an extremely talented surgeon who is also very caring to his patients. Dr. Alburger has been practicing medicine for over 25 years and is very practical in administering to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

An expert in his field. Affiliated with Abington Hospital and Temple University Children's Medical Center.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Philip A. Alburger's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

MB Health