Ratings for Dr. Steven SCHIFF

Wonderful practice. Went there for a routine eye exam after not having been to the eye doctor in many years (my bad!). Everyone was wonderful and the experience was very positive. My sons have been patients here for the last 3 years (one wears contacts, the other glasses) and the staff there is alway very helpful when it comes to selecting new eyeglasses, adjusting the frames, or assisting with contact lenses. Highly recommend Dr. Schiff for all your eye care needs!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Unable to get a clear answer as to if they take my insurance and what is covered under it. Staff insisted I make an appointment to just come in. But I was not comfortable with that not knowing what I would be charged.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Schiff since I was a young child and have always been very happy and impressed with the service and the accuracy of my eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions. His office services the local area and lots of people I know go to him along with their families. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Examination was very fast and doctor didn't take the time to let me read the chart with the lens he was trying. Seemed to be rushing me out the door, Glasses didnt fit correctly and staff seemed annoyed with my issues. Was told you'll get used to them. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Schiff and his staff.He was recommended to me by 2 of my friends who have gone to him for years. I wanted to get contacts but was a little apprehensive about being able to putting them in and out.After a thorough exam Dr Schiff was so gentle and quick as he put it in that I didn't even realize it was in. He explained everything I needed to know and then brought me to Shari who would teach me how to put them in on my own. Shari had the patience of a saint as she calmly encouraged me . It was taking me a while to learn but Dr Schiff and Shari never made me feel rushed. Every time I have gone there they are always friendly and professional. I love wearing contacs and not needing glasses anymore. I'm so glad my friends recommended Dr Schiff to me so I thought I'd do the same for others.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Steven SCHIFF's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1988)

Coresource