Ratings for Dr. Cristina G. Mondragon

Long wait times, lack of compassion, lack of respect,arrogant, rude, rushed...I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I am proactive to maintain my health while dealing with chronic health conditions and has hoped to receive assistance afyer my other primary care doc left her practice. I should have read the negative reviews before scheduling. My 1st appt was only scheduled for 20 min then the next two 40 min appts cancelled the morning of. When I was finally seem again, I waited over an hour...no med history reviewed, no connection or compassion. I was rushed out in 20 min again. I would not recommend this doc to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Definitely one of the best doctors I have had the privilege of working with .

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This is one of the worse doctors IMO I've ever seen at the Portland Clinic. She is an arrogant know-it-all who doesn't want to listen to her patient. She became on the defensive when I asked her about my medical condition and at the next visit played verbal games with me, made verbabl threats and said I should go back to my old doctor. She obviously has no respect for her patients and wants to attribute everything a patient suffers from to anxiety.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have very mixed feelings about this doctor. She's very knowledgeable but often is very rude.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Mondragon is patient, kind, knowledgable, and has a warm bed-side manner. She took the time to explain her diagnosis and recommendations with me thoroughly. I have been incredibly pleased with my experience each time I have left an appointment. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a physician.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I am currently seeking other individuals who have also had a negligent and unprofessional experiences with Mrs. Christina Mondrigan and who are willing to share their stories and experiences with me. Please contact me, Andrew, at 503-351-4557 or at andrewloriego@gmail.com. Thank you. Andrew Loriego

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Every visit I have had with this doctor has been pure misery. As other commenters have said, not only does she not listen, she will interrupt you while you're trying to explain your symptoms. She makes little to no effort to assess your condition beyond the lab test. I have left two appointments with her in tears after she insisted that my pain is my own fault and that I'm expecting too much from her to address it. Hands down worst medical experience I've ever had. Her staff is also fairly aggressive and the clinic as a whole has a problem with coordination.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Very mean doctor. Has mean streak. Discouraged me from ever going to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

She doesn't listen and its pretty clear she has no real care for patients and hates anything complicated or chronic. I gave her a chance, since what I has was pretty simple, and showed up on my lab test. After expensive, unnecessary tests, and non- responsive phone calls, she decided that I wasn't worth her time anymore. The next time I saw her, out of the blue she treated me like crap and tried to play it off, as if it was my fault that she told me take the tests. She tried to get me to say I was anxious, when I wasn't, and repeated several times, that I must be to have taken so many tests - the same one she said were "necessary." It was a flat out lie. It was a strange and terrible experience, being alone and stuck in a room with someone as uncaring as that. I just wanted to get out of there and never go back.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

If you have lab work to prove something, shes probably good to see. However if you dont, or even if you do, but dont have confidence, dont expect her help and get ready to be told your problems are anxiety. I think drs say that when they just dont want to deal with something.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014