Ratings for Dr. Cristina G. Mondragon

Definitely one of the best doctors I have had the privilege of working with .

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This is one of the worse doctors IMO I've ever seen at the Portland Clinic. She is an arrogant know-it-all who doesn't want to listen to her patient. She became on the defensive when I asked her about my medical condition and at the next visit played verbal games with me, made verbabl threats and said I should go back to my old doctor. She obviously has no respect for her patients and wants to attribute everything a patient suffers from to anxiety.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have very mixed feelings about this doctor. She's very knowledgeable but often is very rude.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Mondragon is patient, kind, knowledgable, and has a warm bed-side manner. She took the time to explain her diagnosis and recommendations with me thoroughly. I have been incredibly pleased with my experience each time I have left an appointment. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a physician.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I am currently seeking other individuals who have also had a negligent and unprofessional experiences with Mrs. Christina Mondrigan and who are willing to share their stories and experiences with me. Please contact me, Andrew, at 503-351-4557 or at andrewloriego@gmail.com. Thank you. Andrew Loriego

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Every visit I have had with this doctor has been pure misery. As other commenters have said, not only does she not listen, she will interrupt you while you're trying to explain your symptoms. She makes little to no effort to assess your condition beyond the lab test. I have left two appointments with her in tears after she insisted that my pain is my own fault and that I'm expecting too much from her to address it. Hands down worst medical experience I've ever had. Her staff is also fairly aggressive and the clinic as a whole has a problem with coordination.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Very mean doctor. Has mean streak. Discouraged me from ever going to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

She doesn't listen and its pretty clear she has no real care for patients and hates anything complicated or chronic. I gave her a chance, since what I has was pretty simple, and showed up on my lab test. After expensive, unnecessary tests, and non- responsive phone calls, she decided that I wasn't worth her time anymore. The next time I saw her, out of the blue she treated me like crap and tried to play it off, as if it was my fault that she told me take the tests. She tried to get me to say I was anxious, when I wasn't, and repeated several times, that I must be to have taken so many tests - the same one she said were "necessary." It was a flat out lie. It was a strange and terrible experience, being alone and stuck in a room with someone as uncaring as that. I just wanted to get out of there and never go back.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

If you have lab work to prove something, shes probably good to see. However if you dont, or even if you do, but dont have confidence, dont expect her help and get ready to be told your problems are anxiety. I think drs say that when they just dont want to deal with something.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

There isn't room for all the details of the awful experience I had with Mondragon. She was impatient, condescending, repetitive (as if I wasn't understanding her), essentially said I didn't need to see her (I was REFERRED), and so much more. I've dealt with many physicians over the years and she was, by far, the worst. I almost felt I should apologize for wasting her time. She was impatient, she interrupted me, she provoked me, she didn't offer much in the way of advice. She said a couple of outright nasty things ("you seem a bit jaded"-- becuase I want to get tothe botttom of my various health issues? That's a misues of the word and a huge assumption based on a 10 minute exchange in which she did 90% of the talking. She even hinted that I perhaps shouldn't have moved here (or should have researched better my new hometown) since Portland is one of the worst places for atopic allergic people with skin issues. She backed up a bit when I caught her out on it. Terrible.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014