Ratings for Dr. Kraig Burgess

Dr. Burgess is a talented surgeon. Every member of his medical team, as well as the office staff, are efficient, kind, and knowledgeable. My surgery went very well, and the recovery has been great! I would highly recommend Dr. Burgess and the TOCA team!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Burgess did a great job. It was nice not to have a surgeon that wanted to jump straight into surgery.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

The staff are very helpful and friendly I would recommend them to anyone with medical issues

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr.Burgess is very caring and concerned about his patients..he has done Carole tonal 0n both my hands I would and have recommended him highly.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Listened to my concerns about oral medications and came up with a treatment plan that didn't have to use them. Super excited that they take the time to really listen to your concerns and work with you to help you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Burgess and staff are amazing!! You can rest assured you are in the best capable hands.

Awesome Dr. Punctual and very charismatic. Took the time to answer my questions

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

We have been TOCA patients since the 70's and Dr Burgess fits the TOCA Dr experience because he's an excellent Dr and because my daughter calls him Dr Beautiful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

All went fine...Although my electric shock treatment..EMG..Took almost 10 days to schedule. No big deal...Not a fun test anyway!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I chose Dr. Burgess again for a second problem and was still impressed and pleased with him and his ability to help me.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017