Ratings for Dr. Saiyid A. Hasan

I would highly recommend Dr. Hasan. Did both cataract surgery on my eye's without a problem.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Hasan is very professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly. I highly recommend him. He performed my cataract surgery as well as my husbands.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

I will have cataract surgery with Dr. Hasan in June. Based on my interaction with him in the exams, and preparation, I expect to have a excellent outcome.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr. Hasan has a comprehensive knowledge of catact surgery. The care is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Dr. Hasan was very thorough explaining the cataract surgery procedure. The surgery was performed with a patient and caring staff. Dr. Hasan again thoroughly explained the follow-up process and what I could expect as far as how soon I could drive again and get new prescription glasses. The overall experience was pleasant and encouraging. I would recommend Dr. Hasan and his staff to anyone facing cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Hassan and his staff are so kind and professional. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for any appointment or procedure.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Dr Hasan always explains the results of the tests and answers any questions I ask, and always smiling!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr Hasan is a complete professional. He is easy to talk with, ensures any questions you might have are fully answered.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Dr. Hasan performed a surgery on one of my eyes after correctly diagnosing a growth. The surgery improved my vision to 20/20! He is very professional and thorough; he knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Hasan was very thorough personable and professional.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr. Saiyid A. Hasan's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)