Ratings for Dr. John P. Erdman

I absolutely love this man. Not only is he smart, he is kind and will really listen and try to help you anyway he can. He will not suggest unnecessary expensive treatments unless he truly believes they will help. He does many procedures in office to help save you money. I've known him both as a patient and a medical team partner while I worked at Hutcheson in the Pathology department. I have the highest respect for him. Only one word of caution. He WILL tell you exactly what he thinks and if you are not ready to hear the truth, it may seem harsh. But I admire people who don't try to hide the truth.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I do not understand how Dr. Erdman could have a bad review. I have seen him on several occasions and he is very considerate and a very SMART man. Wonderful doctor whom I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

There was only one nice person there; the receptionist. The nurse and doctor were rude. They were late and when I would ask a question, he would say, I'm not really listening. He even said I "may" have allergies, which I KNOW I do, but was not going in there for that. Not worth the money and never going back.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. John P. Erdman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Fort Oglethorpe, GA