Dr. Peter S. Cha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Cha

He was efficient and professional. He did a great job with my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Flawless execution of my knee surgery. As a dentist, I see patients regularly and understand the importance of customer service and answering questions when they arise. I also understand how the technicalities of surgical intervention can cause hesitation to prospective patients. To Dr. Cha's credit, he did a great job with my surgery and explaining what the recovery process looked like. I am already back to feeling great!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Cha is great. He is to the point and doesn't try to sell you on anything. I thought he did a good job.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Cha did a great job scoping my shoulder to remove bone spurs causing pain and restricting my range of motion. He took them out with no problem and really helped me reduce overall pain and improve my ability to use my arm.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Good, on point. He knows what he's doing and his team members are outstanding. I had surgery about nine weeks ago, and I am back to all of my normal functionalities without pain now, which is a big improvement. I have a fuller range of motion than before surgery, and I feel like everything is working how it should.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very nice physician assistant. She saw me and had some recommendations before I saw Dr. Cha. He operated on my fractured patella and after a few months of recovery in physical therapy following the procedure I feel right as rain.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

At the top of the knee game sits Dr. Cha. He fixed my left meniscus, my husband's patella, and my daughter's ACL. He did great work and all of us and really expedited the care to ensure we were on the road to full recoveries while other places we would have still been waiting for an MRI to come back!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Cha is top notch. I have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

As far as I can tell, everything went according to plan during my surgery and throughout my physical therapy recovery. Dr. Cha did a good job on my knee, and I'm sure it will keep me going strong for years to come!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Cha was recommended to me by my physical therapist. My PT friend also said he is very good. He takes a conservative approach, so he suggested a Cortisone shot with PT and a revisit after four weeks. At that time I was mostly pain free but still had limited mobility. Then we had the discussion about surgery options. He's easy to talk to and his staff is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Peter S. Cha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare