Ratings for Dr. Syed AZIZ

My father has been diagnosed with COPD, Postherpedic Neuralgia, in AFIB, recently had pneumonia, a blown achilles, and a blood clot in his lung. He has been under the care of this "doctor" for several years. He had my father on 27 different prescriptions including a long-term open prescription for Hydrocodone FOUR times a day along with a muscle relaxer... My father was a walking zombie. Couldn't even hold a conversation with him because he couldn't focus long enough to even answer a question. After three months we finally have my father back on the road to recovery. Sadly though, my mother is now addicted to Hydrocodone. She is getting released from the hospital today or tomorrow and sadly Dr. Aziz has not only prescribed Hydrocodone to her again, but also Tramadal. She went from 10 medications she was taking daily to now 17. CHECK COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIM WITH THE MEDICAL BOARD BEFORE YOU TRUST HIM WITH YOUR LOVED ONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

He said he was going to wait for my father for the appointment and meet with him, and when we got there, he wasn't even there! They had us waiting for three hours and he never showed up. 3 hours after the appointment time! The staffs did not even notify us until the nurse practitioner came in and said he wasn't there.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Dr. Syed AZIZ's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)

Veterans Administration