Ratings for Dr. Safuratu Y. Aranmolate

Dr Aranmolate is a angel, my four year old normally cries the whole time at the dentist. She fixed his tooth and had him smiling the whole time. I almost asked if she did adults

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

This dentist and her office and staff is fantastic!!! She was very fun and playful with my son and she was very quick, which is great with a three year old!!! I am just really impressed, and I love that the office technology is so up to date!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I didn't use my Aultcare.This dentist skipped my son't exam for the patient who arrived 15 minutes after us because my son who is 4 went to the bathroom. We were gone 3 minutes at the most. Her assistant didn't tell us that she'd skip him if we were gone and it's posted no where in her office nor is it in the policies you sign "electronically." Her office is very high tech, but she is low tech on personality and bedside manner and patience.The most disturbing part is that she specializes in pediatric dentistry and I was referred to her. I urge mothers who have children to go elsewhere to a dentist who actually understands children have to go the bathroom most of the time at the most inconvenient of time.Nevertheless, they still have to go.NO ONE FROM HER STAFF OFFERED ANY APOLOGY AND ALL SHE SAID WAS:"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT." YET WE DID. MODERN OFFICE, RUDE DENTAL STAFF, ESPECIALLY THE DENTIST.IT IS TRUE THAT IT DOES FLOW DOWNSTREAM.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Great dentist. My six year old loves her!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011