Dr. Ying Du

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ying Du

I followed Dr. Du from her old office. I will never give up a doctor like her. I will follow her wherever she goes.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

My whole family sees Dr. Du. She takes very good care of us. We’d recommend Dr. Du to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I have a rare condition and have been seeing Dr. Du for almost a year. I feels so much better now thanks to her outstanding care.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

She is a very caring doctor who spends time listening to you and has great bedside manner. She is very knowledgable and almost always makes accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

It takes an average of 15 - 20 minutes on hold to reach someone in their office ... every time you call. I was sent to Dr Du on a referral for a consult. She started the appt by focusing on something that I was not being sent for her to for and spent most of the consult time speaking about that issue, chastising me and speaking condescendingly to me. She didn't ask if I had any past issues with what I was there to see her for and when I began telling her of past issues, questioned me on why a Dr didn't do a specific treatment many years ago (I am not a Dr, I wouldn't know what his reasoning was for treatment at that time). She seemed very dismissive of things I told her. She is not a doctor I would choose to continue with or recommend to others.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015