Ratings for Dr. Alex J. Miller

Wow, is all I can say. I thought this was a decent dentist's office, as I have been bringing myself and my boys there for several years now. Unfortunately, I was treated extremely rudely today, almost to the point of what I'd call bullying, but the receptionist at the front desk. There was some discrepancy about where my x-rays were. I'd had them sent out to another dentist a year ago and had gotten them back from that other dentist, but forgot to bring them in with me today, my first time back since seeing the other dentist. She berated me about it, stating that I wasted their time going back and forth about the x-rays, and so on, and further told me that I was very "frustrating" to her in that I continued to ask questions about a pending implant that I need for one of my teeth. This is a huge deal to me, of substantial cost and a huge undertaking. She told me I'm not "following through" with it and asking too many questions! Threatened me that the dr would release me as a patient!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014