Dr. Paul J. Davey

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Davey

Treated me as an emergency patient and his knowledge and skill were much appreciated!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Davey is helpful and trustworthy and makes me feel very comfortable in his presence. He gave me several options for treatment and guided me in understanding the best choice. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an easygoing and knowledgeable ENT in the area.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

After getting a second opinion and third opinion, I realized that Dr. Davey misrepresented my condition and was attempting to sell me unnecessary hearing aids. To be told that I would lose my hearing if I didn't get hearing aids was very upsetting for myself and my family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Davey since my Dr. sent me here because of inflated lymph nodes. I never wait more that 10-15 min to be seen and his nurse, Nanette is absolutely amazing! They help me get appointments ASAP with other places I need to go, and everything is done to help me as soon as they can. I never felt as comfortable and confident in my medical providers as I do with Dr. Davey and Nanette!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Paul J. Davey's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1984)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan