Ratings for Dr. Salvatore Errante

Warm and friendly staff, like family. Always gentle and caring, professional and pristine.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

My tooth ache felt better from the minute my eyes laid on Dr. Errante. He is HOT! OMG! It just put me over the edge when he started singing to Madonna. Pure joy. I go every 6 months like clockwork for check ups just to gaze at his adoring face. Ahhhhhhh.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I went to this office about 6 years ago. My teeth were very bad, and he keep on telling ,e, that's becUse you eat to much, maybe you should try not eating so much! Really? I was young, and still went back until he drop the dril on the side of my mouth! YES, UNBELIVABE. HE CUT MY MOUTH, I DIDN'T SUE HIM BECAUSE at that time, I let my friend who worked there convince me not to... I should have, I still have the pictures of the bloody mess. Oh, and I have the scar. I still remember that while he was working on my mouth he was singing a Madonna song, so unprofessional. Is he would have been paying attention things like this wouldn't hVe happened! I still owed him. Copay, of 125 doll ores, but never paid-thinking he'd never really charge me, Cause. Of what he did... Well you know what? 3 years passed and I received a bill... Then a law suit for the money. He waitied until he was clear. IVE BEEN TO A LOT OF DENTIST, AND I HABE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT ANY OF THEM, BUT THEse are bad.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

He is the worst dentist I've ever been to. He'll rob you blind, but you'll still be in pain. The dentist who does the work (Errante is too lazy), Dr. Desimone, talks down to patients, communicates poorly and is inexperienced at best. They both made me feel like the pain was in my head. Actually, another dentist discovered a big problem and I'm MUCH better now. Save your time and money.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011