Ratings for Dr. Curtis H. Akerman

Dr. Akerman was originally my dad's doctor, I attended the exam with my father and was so impressed with the detail, patience, and level of care that Dr. Akerman provided ! He is now our FAMILY optometrist !!! WE LOVE HIM ! Defenitly great with children (my kids loved him) , seniors (my parents) and of course my age group Thank you a million times for being an amazing doctor !

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Akerman is amazingly knowledgeable and very skillful in doing a comprehensive eye exam. He will take his time to give you a detailed explanation of your eye condition. You would leave his office with peace of mind knowing that he had given you his utmost knowledge and service that every professional should do. I love his tender loving care! He makes me feel like a member of his own family. From time to time, I have to wait a little longer than normal but I fully understand why he may be behind and that's because he doesn't rush his eye exams! He is very thorough. I have never met a doctor as detailed as he is. I highly recommend him! He has a pleasing personality and as an added bonus.... he is very charming!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015