Ratings for Dr. Simon W. Wong

The WORST dental experience in my life!!! Terrible receptionist and dentist, super rude and unprofessional!!! My dad has been with this dentist for more than 10 years, and he's always paying cash. We only asked for an itemized receipt for our insurance claims, but they refused to provide, and as we asked them the reason, they started to yell at us "GET OUT" and said that they're not doing business with us. Then they told us to wait for the refund, but called the police to "expel" us. They also told us that they know our names, where we work, and where we live to threaten us!!! Told us "RIP" as we were leaving!!!NEVER GO AGAIN!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

One of the best. Very friendly. Best service all time.

Submitted July 25, 2013

this is the most terrible dentist we have ever met. My wife was there 3 weeks ago, for regular dental check up, and found out she has couple cavities, and fill-in needed. BUT, nightmare began. after the visit, she had pain for last 3 weeks, and went back to the dentist for 3 times for fix, but it did not solve/improve anything at all. And keep billing her insurance company for the service charge! this is ridiculous, he did something wrong, and we went back for fixing, and he charged us! The most terrible dentist, only care about $$.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Terrible experience. My husband was in pain for over a month after one of his teeth got pulled. I was in worse pain ever after I had to refix my bridge. I was in pain for over 2 months. One of friends told me that he had similar experience with this dentist. He simply doesn't go there any more. I would never recommend anyone to go to see this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

This dentist is extremely rude. He's not punctual, he doesn't care about the patient, he doesn't want anything from you besides your money. His staff is trash - just as rude as he is.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011