You may also like

I echo an earlier reviewer when I say Dr. Kessler is the best doctor I have ever encountered. She will by my physician for life. She is not a "tell you what you want to hear doctor". She dispenses medical knowledge and advice in a very direct and refreshing way. If you want you to have sweet nothings whispered in your ear, go elsewhere. If you want a doctor who always be honest and realistic with you, most definitely go see Dr. "G"!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

This MD has little knowledge of anything outside of basic issues. She completely dismissed my concerns about a specific health issue i was having that she seemed to not know very much about. Instead of listening to me, she dismissed my concerns and wouldn't even check into anything. I left the office very upset. I later went to a new physician. Who actually listened to me and was able to confirm diagnosis with labs. It was as simple as that. I will never go back and I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Best doctor I have ever encountered. Will by my physician for life.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Ioanna Z. Giatis Kessler's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I echo an earlier reviewer when I say Dr. Kessler is the best doctor I have ever encountered. She will by my physician for life. She is not a "tell you what y..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This MD has little knowledge of anything outside of basic issues. She completely dismissed my concerns about a specific health issue i was having that she seeme..."

February 16, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2313681'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014