Ratings for Dr. Roopa M. Duggal

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner. I went into labor early when Dr. Duggal wasn't on call and she came to the hospital at 6am to deliver my baby. Downside is the long wait time, but it's worth it to see her. She will spend time with you during every visit and answer all your questions. She is extremely knowledgeable, and I trust her completely with my pregnancy. Highly recommended. She is truly the best!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

For a new patient, Dr Duggal truly showed concern and wanted to find a solution to the issue I came for. She built up my history but also inquired about my future plans. She came up with quite a few options, explained each one and helped me make the best decision. I feel I am leaving with a clearer plan for my personal life. Outstanding visit!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr Duggal is a very thoughtful and kind MD, that listens and explains more than most MDs I know.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I had the best prenatal care in this clinic.everybody is friendly and caring Love and respect to Dr.michelle justice, Dr.roopa duggal and the staff I will be a returning patient again and again and it will be my first referral facility for any friend

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Loudoun Women's Health for about four years, and we are on our second pregnancy. The first time around, we were treated with the BEST care, punctuality, and compassion. I felt very fomfortable during pregnancy, labor, delivery and post partum. This time around is NOT the same experience for us. The office has grown much busier, and they have a hard time keeping appointments,and respecting ones schedule. I feel that their front desk staff is nice, but extremely unprofesstional, and their follow-up is horrible. We are usually in the office for no less than 2 hours for a 15 minute appointment. Dr. Duggal is a wonderful physician, but I think the office needs a little work for them to live up to their true potential. We are switching practices of this week, and are very disappointed to be doing so.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Hands down, the best Dr. I have ever seen. Takes so much time with you and is so warm and knowlegdable. However, expect a long wait time! But it is worth it to see her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Duggal is the BEST! She delivered my baby and was excellent throughout my pregnancy. It can be a bit of a wait to see her (bring a book) but it is worth the time. I never left her office with a question unanswered (and I had a bunch)! She was very patient and spent lots of time with my husband and I to ensure we were at ease. Her bedside manner is fantastic and she was calm and caring during the delivery. There isn't anyone I trust more! Her staff is also top notch. I really can't say enough wonderful things about her. I went to three other OBGYNs in the Loudoun area and she was far and away the best.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I used Dr. Duggal for my first child. There were good & bad things - and I am deciding whether or not to use her for my 2nd child. She is very sweet, and like others state - calm & cool during delivery. I had a normal vag delivery, and she sewed up my tear pretty well. My big issues were the office seemed very disorganized. A few times I waited 40 minutes in the waiting room alone. I would call and get hung up on, and there was just a lack of communication. For exsample I was scheduled for induction (not sure why), and it turns out I was scheduled with the new Dr. in the practice instead of Duggal. I would have like to have been informed of this fact in advance - I would have been surprised to show up and see the other Dr. there. Fortuntately I went into labor early, and did not have to endure inducement for no reason. Also - both Dr.'s went on vacation the week I was due.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

My first appointment was horrible! It took almost 2 hours and I din't find out anything about my complications. The staff was very unprofessional. She sent me to 2 different speacalist's and told me almost nothing about what is going on. I am very dissapointed and had to change to another OB/ GYN after a $10 fee for my records. I had to call the office 6 times to find out results for my blood work. Dr Duggal is a nice person, but I need answers, something that is apperently NOT going to happen.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Roopa M. Duggal's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente