Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Walker

We went to another Dentist we knew in a nearby town for 25 years but finally got fed up with his refusal to join Dental Networks. I really got agitated before my wife did since I was getting balance billed for everything. A cleaning brought a balance bill of $40 to $50. My wife didn't pay attention since I pay the medical and dental bills. Finally, this dentist's bookkeeper, his wife, got on my wife about some minor detail, went way overboard with her attack, and my wife blew up. She promptly called around her girlfriend network and found that about 90% of them all used Mark S. Walker, DMD, here in Moorestown, NJ, who is convenient, has associates and a large staff and has a nice parking lot. Dr. Walker does great work, has a spotless office, an organized staff and his associates are pleasant and have excellent technical skills as well if you need them to step in for an emergency as I have needed them. He does not have it listed on his listing on this site but the office participates in United Concordia Dental. Dr. Walker only has one negative. He is a dyed in the wool golfer. Bring that subject up and he will talk your ear off. You will never hear the drill. And wait until you see the "decor" in the waiting room. Ever see a real golf hole sunk into a concrete floor? They've got one. I've never had time to try it out since you barely sit down and they call you in for your appointment. They are VERY organized. These folks are professionals, do great work and do not waste your time. I have a few doctor friends who could stand to spend some observation time over at Doc Walker's office.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018