Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Barrett

Dr. Thomas A. Barrett is an excellent surgeon. He performed a total knee replacement on me and did a fantastic job. He deserves an A+. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is need of an orthopaedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Barrett was very helpful, very kind and honestly seemed to care, rare qualities in physicians these days. I would highly recommend him for anyone with a broken clavicle or anyone suffering from heat exhaustion.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

this was my follow up third visit and only used my ins being this was a motor vehicle accident as the other drs i have seen. well going to this appointment today after a 3 week wait i was told they merged with another co. and required me to pay or leave. this has been a long road with no results so far and to throw this out now is telling me these drs are just making to much money. over 40.00 go home until i get all the money and continue to suffer. no other dr has charged out side of my horizon, this accident has put me out of work for over three months now, sorry...

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Thomas R. Barrett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Cape May Court House, NJ