Ratings for Dr. Kerrie J. Spoonemore

She spent time getting an overview of my general skin health before dealing with the issue I came in for. It was determined that a biopsy was needed and her medical staff and herself were the picture of professionalism and care. She gave me the feeling I was in the best possible hands and biopsy was quick and painless. I've had many biopsy's and skin cancers removed, and I would rank Dr. Spoonemore and her staff as among the best.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I had two moles removed. She explained about the procedure, the follow up and was very personable. I felt she spent the right amount of time, answered my questions and talked about interests. I would recommend!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I had a scary situation in which I had a melanoma forming. They call in "in situ" which is a good thing in that it hasn't spread.Dr Spoonemore and her assistant saw me and treated me within 8 days, removing any hint of the melanoma.She was great and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Spoonemore removed a small mole/freckle that I was concerned about because the borders were changing,I was told it was not necessary for it to be removed by her and other physicians. However, she said she could remove it anyway. I expressed concern on the method of removal because my skin keloids. I wanted her to use the best method for me which would have been a shave biopsy which has worked for me in the past. She had an intern physician shadowing her. Dr. Spoonemore kept saying she was going to "scoop it." This worried me & she was rushing me, telling her intern that they were just going to "scoop it" & she acted very quickly. Now I have an ugly, raised deep purple scar that is 4 times larger than what was removed. I am a single woman & this had caused me much self consciousness to show my shoulder limiting clothing I can wear. Staff at her clinic were friendly but she never contacted me to revise the scar or help me as I requested. I have spent $600+ on injections/lazer.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

We love Dr. Spoonemore. She has a wonderful bedside manner and takes really good care of me and my family. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer but that is because she takes the time that is needed for each patient. She is so worth it. We would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Kerrie J. Spoonemore's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal