Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Titelman

I started going to Dr. Titelman in May of last year. Didn't really explain everything about your injury. Terrible communication very unsentive to pain. I had surgery in May 2016 which he didn't complete... I had a massive tear, my roator cuff completely torn. Thought the surgery was successful started physical therapy, the therapist moved to fast and had a recurrent tear. I went to see Dr.Titleman for a follow up and complained of pain and was told by him this was normal. I went back for another follow up I complained of the same thing pain. He felt my shoulder and said it feels ok.. Don't worry, I go back again only the pain is worse and feels my shoulder again and says the same thing it's a healing process there's nothing wrong. So I go to my primary doctor and ask for a MRI the reports comes back reoccurring tear of rotator cuff and tear in the opposite side.. Well I take this report to him and only then did he admit that there were tears in both of my arms.. Well by then it was to late I have since found a new doctor. I suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very helpful and easy to communicate with

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

My daughter has seen Dr. Titelman for more than five years with chronic elbow instability, ligament strain/tear. After five years her elbow condition has worsened and Dr. Titelman had no suggestions or proposed solutions even though for years he hoped as she grew the problem would go away. Worst doctor I ever encountered. No empathy for patient and terrible communication with patient and parents.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Robert M. Titelman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)