Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Johnson

Dr. Amy is the best! She was great and made me feel at ease with all 3 of my pregnancies! Always feel welcomed in her office by both Dr Johnson and the staff!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I was assigned to see this dr through the ER. When I called for an appointment they refused to make me one. When I called another dr. They informed me that dr. johnson had to take me because of the ER assignment. I didn't have a terribly long wait time. I found her staff friendly and helpful. At first I thought I was going to like her. That all changed very quickly. When I rejected her stance, MANY times, that I was a perfect candidate for a surgery. I wanted alternatives which she was obviously not wanting to offer. She began to dismiss me and basically wouldn't discuss treatment for some other problems I came in for. She had she would prescribe me 3 things. I was to have blood drawn before I left. I basically had to guess where to go to have my blood drawn. I expected my prescriptions to be waiting for me at the checkout window. They weren't and I had to wait 10 min to get one of them. I waited another 20 min and finally asked for them to be called in. She only had one called in and when I got it and read it I realized I couldn't even take it because of another condition I have. I never got the other prescription. I had to call them to find out about the blood work results. Come to find out they didn't order an important test. I went back in to have more blood drawn. They wanted me to sign a paper saying I would pay for it. I told them no. That was why I had insurance and it was their fault I had to come back in because they didn't do their job right the first time. I walked out. Now I'm learning that the ONE prescription she did give me isn't helping at all but has made my condition worse. I highly recommend you pass on her and find someone else.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Amy is incredible! Thank you so much for your thoughtful recommendations and all of your insights.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I met with the dietician, Amy Johnson and I really appreciated the non rushed one on one attention. Provider focused in on what my primary needs were based upon assesment. I feel that I have a good working plan toward reaching my health goals. Thank you Amy

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I love Dr. Amy! She was great when I used her for both of my pregnancies. She is the only Dr. who has performed a pelvic on me without any pain.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I am always taken back quickly just to sit and wait over 40 mins. This has happened twice. Dr Johnson is very knowledgeable but has no regard for other peoples time. I have liked her care but do not want to be in a drs office with a scheduled appointment for two and a half hours.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I would disagree with one patient who wrote that Dr. Johnson is flippant. She just has a sense of humor - She's funny. Most women are a little anxious when they go to the OB - Dr. Johnson really puts me at ease - Of course, she is serious when it is warranted - And very knowledgeable. I think she is great.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

College age women should consider her very carefully. She is a wonderful woman, but she does not seem to take the questions and concerns of younger women as seriously as she could. Though she is obviously very knowledgeable, her answers seemed a bit flippant at times and she didn't seem to fully value my worth as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

I love this woman! She delivered my last child on 1/02/06 and I am seeing her again for this pregnancy. I think she is a top knotch doctor and really cares for her patients. I will use her as long as she is within driving distance.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I LOVE Dr. Johnson, she is very down to earth and always so concerned with your problems and willing to help you find a solution. She is great and has an AWESOME office, everyone is SO nice.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007