Ratings for Dr. Neil R. GREENSPAN

Mom and I have been patients in this practice for many years and we both are highly satisfied, and highly reccommend it.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Greenspan has always been extremely cordial, pleasant, and has a great bedside manner. I have been coming to him for over a decade, and he diagnosed my Celiac disease, referred me to a nutritionist, and now I am feeling better than I have in years.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr Greenspan took time to explain what I have and how to treat it. He put in layman's terms.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Greenspan was very thorough and spent time explaining my health condition.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

1st meeting with Dr Greenspan went very good as I had expected it would...listened well, direct, to the point, easy to understand. Plan to return if problems persist and/or for next routine colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I have been seeing doctors in this office for over 15 years. The health care service has been professional each time I have been here. I would recommend that anyone with any type of internal problems see any doctor on staff.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Greenspan is a doctor who listens To my concerns and takes my feelings in consideration which makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

No complaints Doctor and staffs are very helpful and self explanatory when it comes to our health.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Quick process, moving forward with next steps in evaluation, staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

This was my first visit and the process went very smoothly. The offices appears to run very efficiently. The doctor was very pleasant and informative.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Neil R. GREENSPAN's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI