Dr. Cheryl A. Faber

Ratings for Dr. Cheryl A. Faber

My mom went to see her. She stated that my mom was having mini strokes and she doesn't need to come back. My mother called and told me this and then I spoke with Dr. Farber and she did say that she spoke to my mother and said that my mother was having mini strokes and when I asked if she said about not needing to come back, she stated that she did tell my mother this. I then asked how long that it had been that my mother had a brain scan and Dr. Farber stated a year or two. I then suggested to have a brain scan done to compare with the previous one and she said that this was a great idea. I called back to have my mother see another Dr. In the group for a second opinion and the staff stated that she would have to see another Dr. outside the group. The staff is rude and arrogant. Go somewhere else for a good Dr. Star clear of Dr. Faber!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Really good experience. Office was friendly and helpful. Doctor was punctual and easy to communicate with. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Do not go here. They cancelled my appointment at the last minute. They are unreliable and unethical

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Cheryl A. Faber's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AHC