Ratings for Dr. Youil Mamook

Dr. Mamook is absolutely wonderful. He is gentle, supportive and caring. He is not afraid to pull any punches when he finds it necessary to give me bad news. Dr. Mamook is going to be my dentist for life. He's the best.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

One of the best dentists I have ever met. He is caring with a gentle touch. He explained every process prior to doing the work to give me knowledge of the procedure, which I admired. His years of experience show not only in his excellent skills as a dentist but in his nature as a caring individual with an honest business sence of mind.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

The Dentist cancels the appointment as I am half way to the office.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I had an impacted wisdom tooth, and Dr. Mamook removed it with no problem, it took him five minutes, and the tooth came out in one piece! He's been my dentist for 8 years now, and he is wonderful! I will continue to go to Dr. Mamook.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Had two bad teeth removed - absolutely no pain or swelling after. Very caring and professional. Felt really at ease - VERY HAPPY EXPERIENCE!!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011