Ratings for Dr. Carmel P. Perry

Dr. Perry has been my doctor for my entire life, he is the one I will absolutely trust my health to! He has always helped me and fit me into his schedule when I was sick, pressed for time, or had an urgent issue. As an athlete, I don't have time to slow down for being sick or injured, and he has not only seen me when time is limited, but he has given me the best medical care to guarantee me the quickest recovery period so I can be back on my feet before no time. I will always go to him! He is hard working and very knowledgeable about modern medicine, but he is caring and refuses to chance his patients' health on drugs or procedures that haven't been thoroughly tested or approved. He is very careful about every medical decision he makes, and it is always for the best of the patient. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

very bad doctor - not knowledgeable about anything in the medical field! avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

We had been patients (our whole family) of Dr. Perry's for several years. When my husband was being treated for diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure, Dr. Perry (and/or his staff) called in prescriptions for Avandia that were twice the recommended dosage! We did not learn of this error until our insurance changed and they refused to fill the prescription. When his liver began to fail, we had difficulties getting in for appointments, were met with indifference by the staff, etc. We now have a wonderful internist who NEVER keeps you waiting and is very pro-active about medicine.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

I received excellent care from Dr. Perry and will continue to refer others to him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Perry prescribed a medication for anxiety that I had a reaction to. I went through severe withdrawels and when I tried to reach him in his office he wouldn't see me. His office team at the time were unsympathetic and I was left to fend for myself to suffer nausea, vertigo, ringing in my ears and more. He was completely unconcerned with my condition and showed no sympathy whatsoever.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2006

Dr. Carmel P. Perry's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)