You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sonya S. Patel

I had a great experience with Dr. Patel. She and her staff are wonderful and very caring. She spent one hour with me, and was very thorough, never making me feel rushed. Her bedside manner is therapeutic in itself as she will put you at complete ease and make you laugh as well. She diagnosed my problem accurately, and gave me a step my step treatment plan. I give her 5 star!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Not very good. Did not get to know what I was talking about. Did a few tests and said nope you don't have anything. Hmmmm I'm in pain and have nerve feelings shooting all over the place. Cannot recommend.

Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Patel and her staff are excellent. I immediately was at ease with Dr. Patel, and she is sharp as a tack. High energy, quick wit, does not miss a thing, and great bedside manner! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Sonya S. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Patel. She and her staff are wonderful and very caring. She spent one hour with me, and was very thorough, never making me fee..."

September 11, 2014