Ratings for Dr. Howard S. Grad

I just want to say that Dr. Grad is an amazing doctor and person. Such a wealth of information as he examined my eyes. Haven't been this pleased since my Dad took me to see Dr. Renee Desaunier in Putnam, CT...he has long retired. You know you will get a very thorough exam from a gentleman that is knowledgeable with quality equipment. Heidi is such a pleasant person to deal with as well. Can't do enough to help you. I always get a great pair of quality glasses from Dr. Grad & Heidi! A great team!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Grad was wonderful it was my first time going to see him and I will definitely be back. He had the newest equipment and gave me the best exam I ever had. His front desk was helpful and very knowledgable. He had many frames available that were fashionable and it was easy for me to find a pair. I would definitely say it was a pleasant experience

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr.Grad is a great eye doctor. He performed tests that no other doctor ever has. His knowledge impressed me when he diagnosed and described my condition. Once I put on my new glasses,I was astounded at how much sharper and clear my vision was. Dr. Grad and his co-worker were very friendly and attentive to my needs. I am very happy to have found such a dedicated,professional doctor with such a pleasant staff for my eyecare .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Grad and his staff were very friendly and helpful. It was easy to schedule an appointment within a reasonable time period. Dr. Grad took the time to listen to me, and he thoroughly explained his test results so I could understand. He has much knowledge about our eyes, glasses, and contact lenses. I see great now! I highly recommend Dr. Grad!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Grad for 17 years, and for many of those years I paid out of pocket because I did not want to leave his practice for another one. Dr. Grad administers a thorough examination that fully meets the Connecticut guidelines, and has the most up-to-date testing equipment. He has won awards for being the Best Eye Doctor in Connecticut. Additionally, he keeps up on the latest medical evidence. I am very particular, and Dr. Grad and Heidi have always been sensitive to my needs and willing to take extra time to work with me. You are going to get personal experience in this practice. You often get interesting conversation too! I think the office space reflects their years of experience. Although I don't have kids, Dr. Grad is pediatric certified and I would recommend children and teens to him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I found Dr. Grad to be extremely knowledgeable medically. He listened to concerns I had about my eyes and then spent close to an hour examining me. He had all the latest equipment which he explained as he did each test. I have never had such a thorough eye exam! He answered all my questions and explained his findings to me. His staff was very friendly and helpful in selecting new eyeglasses. I see great now! I appreciate all the time he and his staff spent with me. I would highly recommend Dr. Grad to anyone looking for an eye doctor who takes time with them and cares!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Grad for years and find him to be a doctor who listens, is extremely knowledgeable and up on the current procedures/data. Dr. Grad has always taken the time to explain things so that I can understand them. I have never felt rushed through an appointment, nor have I ever had a problem making an appointment. Dr. Grad and his staff are professional, helpful and courteous. His office may not be as showy as the big box stores, but the quality of care is far superior (that is be what matters most to me). I would and have recommended Dr. Grad.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Outdated equipment ,poor atmosphere,not child friendly,poor manners !!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012