Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Borstad

Everyone has an opinion. My initial visit and continuing support has been top quality. He is so attentive and helpful. He even takes time to answer all my husbands questions. You may not like the message, but don't blame the messanger!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

In my opinion he's not very knowledgable or accountable either. He will say one thing to your face and chart something else because he barely looks at you or interacts with you. His face is stuck to his screen not paying any attention to what you are saying. It's not that bad he says to me....want to walk in my shoes for a day doc?

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Absolutly worst staffing and help I have ever recived by a medical facility.Litrally had to leave 5 messages in three days and STILL had to go in to recive ANY help with the fact he had failed to actually send my perscription into the pharmacy.He had first put me off on his assistant for 3 visits in which he had NO IDEA what was wrong with me *(diagnosed with RA)* and had even waisted my time and money to send me to a neroligist when my simptoms were swollen joints. *DUH* It gets nothing but worse from there. I highly recommend finding a different doctor, even if that means driving to the valley.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Does not seem to know a lot. If it is not in the "text book" he does not know what is wrong. Nice guy but does not have enough experience to accurately diagnose something not in black and white.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr. Gregory C. Borstad's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)