Ratings for Dr. Greg Borland

Our family has been affiliated with this dental practice for almost 25 years. Dr. Borland is a highly skilled, friendly and caring professional. The staff are also very competent and personable, and have been very responsive to all our needs. The office is modern, spotless and centrally located with good access to free parking.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr Borland and his team are wonderful. They are very knowledgeable and caring

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Friendy, extremely competent and knowledgeable. Almost completely pain free. Exhibits great empathy towards the patient. The friendliest consummate professional I have ever dealt with . I give him 6 stars!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

He's a nice dentist and the staff is very nice as well

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

He's a nice dentist. His office staff is good too.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Very nice office & dentist is extremely thorough & kind. I would HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

This guy and his team are awesome ! He's a Miricle worker! True dentist with passion! Best equipment ever! And don't forget Lynn she's always on the ball! Service with a smile! Great job team! Over 20 years I've been a patient !

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

He is a nice dentist and his staff is quite nice.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

The best dental place I have ever been to. Lynn the front end receptionist is the face of the office and she is awesome.. Dr. Borland is warm, personable and a fabulous dentist. The hygienist are also warm and caring. Overall, I would not go any where else- I have been a client for over 10 years...

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Borland and the staff at the office are fantastic. He's always up to date on the newest technology when it comes to dentistry. I had chipped a tooth and went in to have it fixed, it was a lower back molar and usually when you have a back molar frozen it freezes half of your face/tongue, well there's a new way of freezing JUST the individual tooth!! it was amazing! zero pain and zero uncomfortable face freezing!! I just wish I still lived close to this office so I could continue to use him as a dentist, I really don't think I'll ever find a dentist/ dental team that's as great as this one, HIGHLY recommended!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014