Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hooberman

Dan is a wonderful caring physician. His knowledge of meds and cutting edge meds is amazing. He has been my savior over the last 25 years.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Hooberman is excellent. One of the kindest and intelligent person I have ever met. He has basically kept my teen son alive and is now doing great, slowly getting better. We were scared and fearful and Dr. Hooberman helped guide us through our son's depression. We wanted immediate results, of course didn't get them, but over a few months, things are remarkably better. He is great, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Hooberman is a great psychiatrist. He's very knowledgeable about bipolar disorder & explains everything very well. He's very understanding & sympathetic & listens to all of your concerns & treats you with respect & like you are an intelligent human being. He's very honest about side effects from meds & also very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Daniel Hooberman's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1980)