Ratings for Dr. David M. CRANE

I almost never go to the e.r. The last 3 weeks I've went 2 times secondary to syncope, feeling disoriented. Very scary for me secondary to being pretty healthy in general. I had my records from my 1st e.r. visit with me when I met with Dr. Crane. He began literally casting each paper aside while stating normal, negative etc. (re:labs, diagnostic tests). My husband was also shocked at his treatment of me. He was stating very rudely that he really could not understand what the issue was adding look your vital signs; they are fine...please explain your problem. I mean these are stable vs. That was HIS diagnostic contribution to my situation. I actually demanded another Doctor and received what seems to be an accurate diagnosis of vertigo. Thank goodness the other Doctor gave me some answers; however, Dr. Crane was not helpful in any way and treated me as though I was pyscho-somatic.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. David M. CRANE's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Westminster, MD