Ratings for Dr. Juergen Eisermann

Rude staff, arrogant dr, usless treatments

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

We had ICSI due to my husband having poor sperm morphology. Dr. Eisermann never mentioned to us about the PGS(preimplantation genetic testing) when I asked him he said it was too late in the process. Second, when we had the transfer the nurse got me up from the table in less than 15 minutes when she had to wait at least 15 minutes. When we told her "but it has not been 15 minutes yet", she said (I will never do anything without the DR's permission/we have a lot of procedures to get done today). I also did a lot of research and I found out that it is always good to have the hubby get tested for sperm DNA fragmentation. This test says a lot, bc an egg could get fertilized but have a poor prognosis, resulting in miscarriage, abnormalities in the offspring and an increase suceptibility to childhood cancer. So please always get this test done.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Eisermann was a blessing for me. He was the 6th doctor I went to see for fibroids. When I arrived to his office I was bleeding tremendously and there was nothing that could stop it. He booked a Myomectomy right away removing the fibroids that caused the constant bleeding and the anemia. Two months later all my symptoms were gone and I am healthy again. I am very grateful to him and his staff for all their care. I recommend him % 100.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I went with Dr. Eisermann over a year ago in hopes of finally doing a cycle IVF. Dr. Eisermann for starters never got to the point on how much the IVF process would cost me. I asked on the first appointment how much it would cost me in the ballpark and he would never give me a number. I kept on going to his office for bloodwork and a useless surgery that according to other doctors should have never been performed. Anyways, It was five months into going to his office and we had not even discussed the pricing on the IVF. We knew that our problem was male infertility and needed ICSI. I got tired from him not being direct and actually get to the point with me. We ended up going to University of Miami to a REAL hospital. My new Dr. also gave me a treatment that set my hormones straight as the surgery had screwed up my system. After a month and half I was pregnant on my first try!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

my experience at this office was the worst and i want every one to know about. something that means the world to us was stepped on by dr.bustillo and her staff. dr.bustillo is super dry and when she talks to you she is so cold and dry like a bottle of wine. when you are talking about something so improtant like having a baby she needs class on how to talk to her patients. i dont care if she has 30 years of experience. the office is super unorganized starting from mercy to the famous adrianna that also has no people skills. dr. bustillo gives you no hope at all but she does push the fact to go for a donor so she can make more money.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

I recently had an extremely unpleasant experience with Dr. Eiserman's. During my appointment he delivered bad news using jokes, asked questions in a bullying manner and spoke in condescending tone. He made me feel that I was to blame for listening to erroneous information that a technician had given me during a previous visit. He also gave me information that I found to be contradictory and later confirmed with another medical professional that it indeed was. I had to see him as he was covering my current doctor, who I have nothing but good things to say and also works in the same practice, but who was not available for a test I needed to do that day. I would rather skip treatment than see this doctor again. For those of you just beginning treatment, it is possible to find a great doctor that not only gets results but also possesses the sensitivity and respect that every patient deserves.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Juergen goes straight to the point, very honest, professional and knowledgeable. You can never call and speak directly to him but then again, his personnel talk to you and returned phone calls whenever you need to speak to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. E's for over 20 years. I am scheduled to have my Endometrial Ablation next week. My aunt had this same procedure with Dr. Eisermann and she says it changed her life. I find myself looking forward to having this procedure and have no doubt I have the best doctor for the job.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

I was refered to Dr. Eisermann due to heavy bleeding, excutiating cramps, and back pain. He was very professional and empathetic. He discovered I have adenomyosis. We tried medication, and other procedures such as laparascopy but unfortunately they did not work. He recomended me to do an endometrial ablation. I have an appt tomorrow at South Miami Fibroid Center. We will see. No matter what, it is my opinion that Dr. Eisermann and his assistant (I dont remember her name)were great with me through the process and made it easier for me. He always returned my calls personally and his staff were very helpfull.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

It is a NIGHTMARE to try to communicate with them. You can be on hold for an hour to try to get an appointment and if you are following up on a result you better prepare for the worst service in the world. They do NOT know how to follow up on a treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Juergen Eisermann's Credentials

• Ludwig-Maximilians-Univ, Fak Med, Munchen, Germany (407-16 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in South Miami, FL