Ratings for Dr. Kun Huang

We were disappointed that Dr. Huang had no interest in her patient's bad accident and was totally unwilling to help remove him from a beastly hospital trauma unit to a more competent facility by simply being the admitting doctor to the transfer hospital. When asked to call Highlands and discuss his transfer she said "its too hard to get through to them" (and that is one thing that is not true about Highlands, it is not hard to phone them). She claimed it was "not her job" to help, even though every one else, doctors included, that we spoke to said " Who is your primary? They should be taking part in this." My husband, the patient, has always liked her and said good things about her. This behavior in a crisis was therefore doubly disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Kun Huang was on call when I needed help, and my physician was not available. Despite the urgency of my call - I had had a site-specific pain for approximately an hour and a half that had not subsided - Dr. Kun Huang was exasperated and told me that the office had closed an hour before (it was approx 6PM when I called), and that I should call the office in the morning. In the 12-15 years that I have been a patient in this practice, I have called after hours three times at the most. Not only did Dr. Kun Huang not assist me, she apparently told my physician that I had not been in pain. But if I had not been in pain, I would never have called. I do not recommend Dr. Kun Huang. To be able to post this review I have selected a KNOWLEDGEABLE rating of 5, but I don't have an opinion of her medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Kun Huang's Credentials

• Sun Yat-Sen Univ Of Med Sci, Guangzhou, China (242-21 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1982)

MAMSI