Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Ciano

Terrible, please run and don't go through what I am, I can't wake up in the mornings. He has done worse to me than any person ever has.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Ciano, now practicing in Oregon, is one of the most skilled plastic surgeons I have encountered. He completed a neck lift and I can not describe what could only be described as transforming. My husband and friends have said I look twenty years younger. Dr. Ciano is a matter of fact plastic surgeon. He knows what he is doing and makes it a point to interview his potential patients. It was clear to me from the beginning that he was an artist. I am so pleased. M.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Michael Ciano used to be a great plastic surgeon, which is why I returned back to him for breast augmentation. It ended up being one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Over the course of a year i had to go through 4 different surgeries, all of which were several months apart because he "wasn't available". I had complications that could have easily been avoided and it wasn't until my 4th surgery (which was done by another doctor) that they started to look normal again. Also, I ended up paying for a surgery he decided the morning of, not to do and never got my money back. I cannot go into the details of my experience on here, but will be happy to discuss them anyone considering a procedure. I honestly never write reviews, but feel it is important to let people know what they might be walking in to. He doesn't care about his patients anymore and it really is a shame that what i always felt was a talented doctor is now a cold, dismissive, negligent, and reckless surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Horrible doctor!!! I had a breast augmentation done and they bottomed out within 6 weeks of the surgery. Dr. Ciano said he would fix them for another 3,000 dollars which I thought was rediculous when I already paid him 6,000. After I did some research and talking to several different doctors I didn't even feel comfortable going back to him for anything!!! I ended up having reconstructive surgery with a different doctor in Albuquerque which is where I live now. I found an amazing surgeon who did an incredible job and who truly cares about my well being. Do your research!!! It is worth the extra time to go to consultations with multiple doctors! Don't just settle and don't listen to anyone telling you what to do. Make the decision on your own. You will know when you find the right doctor!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Run do not walk away from this office. I had initial breast augmentation to fix a biopsy that removed too much breast tissue intially. I developed capsular contraction and basically lived with it for about 5 years until my right breast deflated. I went to him and was told both breasts would require replacement. I asked him to do a lift at the same time. What a disater. The Dr. did not take into consideration that since he was doing a lift, he should have changed the amount of saline to compensate. I ended up with breasts of different sizes, bruises, and worst ever, he did not remove the capsular! I ended up having to have him repair that. I had a black hole growing in one section that finally healed THANK GOD! I feel I am lucky to be alive!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Very good doctor!!!he does know what he is doing! I had a nose, eyes and breast implants done with him and i am very happy with him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I had a breast lift about 5 years ago. After the first lift, my breasts were uneven, scarred and very ugly (they were actually pretty nice and only needing a little lift when I first came in!) I went for a second time, paid once again for the anesthetist, and was assured that they would heal within a few months. Now it is 5 years later and they are so horribly scarred that I can not even look at myself in a mirror, let alone let anyone else see my body! I can't afford to go to another doctor and pay another several thousand dollars to have this fixed, and would not trust this doctor to do yet a third surgery. They are very nice folks, but the job is absolute garbage.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I'm reading these post, and ofcourse the ones that stand out are the negative ones. Unfortunatley it's the bad news that travels fast. I had a mommy makeover by Dr. Ciano. I am VERY satisfied. His bedside manner made me feel at ease,his staff was very professional and answered many of my questions. The healing process took a bit longer than I expected but then again I am a very active person so it was difficult for me to lay low even though I felt great and I think that's the part that killed me. All in ALL I recommend and have recommended many of my satified friends that also had surgery with him. I hope this post helped you in making the better decision.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I have posted pictures available if you want to see of the absolute slaughter he did on my eye job. He fixed my nose in 94 and did a great job, so I was trusting and went back. When I walked in and saw the receptionist with oversize breast, horrible lip injections, than the assistant with that horrible tick. And when Mr. ciano walked in fat with bad teeth, I should have run the other way. I have terrible infection, stitches were missed and left in and removed by another doctor two weeks later. My eyes were swollen shut for three weeks. And all he told me to do at that point was switch to heat. Two much tissue and fat removed, no repair in the near future. It is my understanding he had some " issues"... And may have got help. Don't do it, run the other way.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I got a "Mommy Makeover" and the breast lift he did, the "purse string" attempt did not last and the scars were horrible. My tummy tuck scars were so low I cannot wear a bikini (kinda messes up the whole idea, huh?)I think it was a quickie job. Not happy

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Michael C. Ciano's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)