Ratings for Dr. Lydia Shajenko

This doctor honestly changed my life for the better. I've been to other neurologists who took 5 minutes with me and sent me out the door. Dr. Shajenko took her time with me and ended up finding that I had a brain tumor which was causing my migraines which I never would have even known because no other Doctor did the necessary testing to figure this out. The staff was so kind and patient and answered all of my questions. They are a very small and sweet staff but never rushed me off the phone either, so someone saying they don't answer back probably didn't leave voicemails. If I left a voicemail, I got a call back within that day. If you expect to always have your call answered you can call these mill offices who answer, but put you on hold for 15 minutes, to end up hanging up on you or rush you off the phone. I can not recommend this doctor enough. So glad I found her!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr Shajenko is amazing. I came to her for daily migraines and I had seen numerous doctors and no one seemed to be able to help me. She took the time to do numerous diagnostic tests and we got to the problem and I have been treating with her for a year and I havent felt this good in years. Thank you so much Dr Shajenko, you and your staff have been absolutely a god send! I reccomend her to everyone I meet

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Shajenko office staff is incompetent and lie. I can no longer trust them with my care. I'm looking for another Dr. who cares for their patients, with staff member who will speak to their patients without the unnecessary sarcastic attitude. There is more to being a good Dr. than having a pretty office. Try actually caring.

Submitted November 2, 2015

One word horrible office is rude and they dress like they are going to a nightclub do yourself a favor and fine another doctor they never return phone calls its a joke and do unnecessary testing

Submitted September 30, 2015

The quality of care and respect is starting to detiorate due to the high volume of patients. Staff members are forgetful and follow up phone calls take a long time. Andres is very professional. Megan is rude and Dr. Shajenko rushes you out the room before answering pertinent questions, which is a shame, because she used to provide top notch care for her patients.

Submitted July 3, 2015

This doctor did not provide consistent treatment compared to other who provided me with similar treatment and did not provide information nor receive consent for tests outside of her field. I am extremely disappointed that dr/patient trust was violated.

Submitted May 22, 2015

The Doctor's office does not return calls. After the initial consultation, there was no follow thru on the Doctor's part to help the patient. I called the office once a week to get some help but never got a call back after repeated promises from the assistant (Megan) that she would call back in a day or so. It is over one month now, and I am giving up on this Doctor. I gave Dr. Shajenko a neutral rating for Knowledge because I cannot evaluate her on this. However, I had a Very Poor experience and would not recommend her.

Submitted June 16, 2014

highly recommended,her knowledge based on evidence, spend time to explain her messege.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Lydia Shajenko's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor honestly changed my life for the better. I've been to other neurologists who took 5 minutes with me and sent me out the door. Dr. Shajenko took her ..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shajenko is amazing. I came to her for daily migraines and I had seen numerous doctors and no one seemed to be able to help me. She took the time to do numer..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shajenko office staff is incompetent and lie. I can no longer trust them with my care. I'm looking for another Dr. who cares for their patients, with staf..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One word horrible office is rude and they dress like they are going to a nightclub do yourself a favor and fine another doctor they never return phone calls its..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The quality of care and respect is starting to detiorate due to the high volume of patients. Staff members are forgetful and follow up phone calls take a long ..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doctor did not provide consistent treatment compared to other who provided me with similar treatment and did not provide information nor receive consent fo..."

May 22, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2310958'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014