Ratings for Dr. Debra J. Werner

Love love love dr Werner and her beautiful Staff during pregnancy and always. Kind caring nourishing and compassionate are all of the qualities both dr Werner and her staff give ❤️

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

extremely insensitive and doesn't care about what the patients symptoms are. only cares about running unnecessary testing to run up the insurance

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

My mother went to her for years. SHe was in and out of Dr. Werner's office at least once a month for 9 months before finally being diagnosed with cancer - all over her body. Started in the female organs, BUT NO TESTS WERE DONE FOR THE 9 MONTHS MY MOM WAS IN HER OFFIE ONCE A MONTH COMPLAINING ABOUT SPOTTING AND PAIN. She assisted the gynecological oncologist who performed surgery on my mom, and Dr. Werner came out white as a ghost. She was horrified. And maybe just a little guilty. My mom died 10 months later at 58 years old.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I had my 1st child a year ago, I got induced at 41 weeks and was left in labor for 24 hours, doc came to see me once till point my bp went through the roof and had to have an emerg c section. To make matters worse they had complications taking my son out, thankfully he was ok in NICU a few days. I feel Dr Werner really takes on too many patients and didnt provide me with the attention i deserved. I feel she is a good doc but has too much going on and I suffered. She didnt even try to have me push my son out and opted for a c section for her convenience. I changed docs and I am pregnant again, this time I am hoping for a better delivery story.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

she is a very caring preson she delieverd my 5 grandchildren and takes care of me and my 3 daughters she stayed with my daughter the whole time she was in labor &after she delivered cause it was my kids first & my kid was scared sat next to her like she was her mom dr werner really is a caring dr she was like a family member when she delivered my 5 grandkids like she was really being like a mom to my daughter holding her hand wiping hers tears rubbing her head making her feel so safe i could go on &on she is the sweetist i had 6 kids i wish i had her for my dr but we sure r lucky that we found her for my 5 healty grandkids &as for a gyno shes great she found a tumor in me and assured me i would be ok i didnt even worry i knew i was in her hands &she would never let nothing happen to me i have many drs cause i have alot of issues with my health but by far she is the most caring and loving they should call her dr mom !!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Werner's for the past year. I went to her because the GYN I was seeing previously was not addressing a serious illness. I made an emergency appt and was seen the same day. I can't say enough what a brilliant doctor she is. Dr. Werner saved my life and gave me back my sanity. I met with her PA this year Coleen, she was the best just like Dr. Werner. I can't say enough how great my experience was with the doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

I've been seeing dr Werner for 2 1/2 yes now and I love her! she's very kind and passionate for what she does, her staff is always polite and helpful. I have also seen her Pa Coleen abrahams who is also fantastic I would reccomend any girl or woman o know to go and see them for their ob/gyn needs

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

run as fast as you can. isdiagnosed me almost lost my baby as a result. she ran out of hospital and wouldnt speak to my family. my baby and i had severe iugr my bp 176/110 and my baby weighed only 2 1/2 lbs and she thought the baby was 4lbs 3 ou. she just guesses, has no clue, can't believe she has a med license. i should have put her out of business. other doctors at hospital asked me if i was hiring an attorney. she never turned on doppler to hear heartbeat during appointments because she is too busy raking it in.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

I love Dr. Werner. I have been going to her for over a year. Yes, you will have to wait about 45 minutes but she spends time with you and answers all your questions. When I had my miscarriage last year, she came to the hospital within an hour. Every time I call, she answers my concerns. I highly recommend her. With the long waits, you can check in and her staff will give you a call to come back. I have seen the PA when Dr. Werner gets called to the hospital but the PA Colleen is great! I am very happy.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

This Doctor was the worst. My wife went to this Dr last year when we were pregnant with our first daughter. Every appointment was horrible. The staff were horrible and this Dr is so insensitive. My wife and I decided to leave and find another Dr. My personal opinion, Dr. Debra Werner lost too much weight, it effected her BRAIN!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Debra J. Werner's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)