Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. SOLOMON

Terrible attitude. After the money. He wants you to buy the most expensive intraocular lens.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

If you are a medicare-medicaid patient, avoid Dr. Jonathon Solomon. He does not accept medicaid payments. There are many equally good eye surgeons, who will take medicare/medicaid payments and spend more time with you. In addition, Dr. Solomon over promises and is always short on time. My father's cataract surgery was ruined; I asked Dr. Solomon, if there were any chances of my father's eye getting worse; he emphatically replied NO. Now my fathers eye still does not see and he has to put in pain medication for the rest of his life. Most people opine: Dr Solomon is a good surgeon, but our experience tells us, our previous doctor, at Potapsco in Columbia MD was better; gave better care and took medicare-medicaid payment in full. We thought Dr. Solomon would be better, but on the hind side, we were so wrong.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

This visit made a very unpleasant eye infection - a great office experience. All better- best doctor in town !!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I had a great experience at the staff was friendly and the doctor very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Very aurgumentative, will mislead you and do not listen to patients complaints. Solomon is very onesided. He gets bent out of shape if you complain about a problem. He gave me the wrong lens and did not want to correct it or admit it!!! And got mad if I asked questions. I cant see well now and is seeking a law suit against doc Solomon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Very rude doctor. I saw him twice because of an eye infection. Because of the infection, I was pressed to find a doctor quickly - big mistake. I went back a third time only to pick up a prescription and will never let him treat me again. Very long office wait time - especially for such an arrogant and rude person who should be anything but, to those who come to him for help. I will now, always, do the research even if I am pressed by time or circumstance, to find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Result of cataract surgery went poorly, 2 months after surgery eyes are still painful, and his attitude towards fixing problems is terrible.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Jonathan D. SOLOMON's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)