Ratings for Dr. Solomon I. Paley

I have known Dr. Paley for years. I trust him completely. He has never steered me wrong and has always been very respectful of me and my time.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Paley has been my doc for over ten years. His office has seen me through two surgeries and one significant illness. He and his Nurse Practitioners are very knowledgeable and Above All...very caring. They listen! I switched my Mom and me to him because I was tired of being rushed through an office visit in 10-15 minutes, not having all my concerns addressed. And this after waiting for 1-2 hours in a crowded waiting room! My mom was a geriatric patient with a list of problems, and they always LISTENED and addressed them. What was more impressive to me was that the Specialists we were referred to all thought very highly of him. THAT says a lot

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Excellent knowledge about preventative medicine. Seems to be up to date on recent treatment options. Always great attitude. Staff and office mgr very helpful and caring. Have recommended Dr Paley to several friends and family. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Great Staff and excellent care!!! Thanks Dr. Paaley

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This doctor listens which is great. He is concerned to know how he can help his patients . Never met a doctor who is so thorough. I have been to several doctors and thank God he was highly recommended. He is very energetic, but that is what is needed and very knowledgeable. Pleasant personality.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

The rudest staff I have ever encountered. If they were my employees I would terminate everyone of them.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Been with Paley for 4 years and have put up his and staff lack of professionalism, have decided enough is enough.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Paley is easy to like and seems to know what he is doing. Always ready for a good joke. Gotta love a doctor that has dogs in his office. His staff is excellent in obtaining referrals quickly. Same goes with prescription refills. Longest wait is no more than 15 minutes. His staff goes out of their way to make sure you get what you need.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I was a patient 15 years ago for about 7 years. He is a great doctor, if he had not moved out of the area I would still be using him. I have no idea about the staff at his current office.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Paleys is an excellent doctor with a fantastic bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Solomon I. Paley's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1993)