Ratings for Dr. Raymond M. Luna

Dr. Luna has helped me so much over the last few years. My appointments always start on time and the staff have always treated me well. I am a hard stick so I dread blood draws, but his MA was in and out with my samples. I trust his judgement %100. I always get my questions answered and it has never taken them more than an hour to call me back. I'm always able to get an appointment within 1-3 days of calling. Will never see anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

doctor luna doesn't spend much time with patient. i.e. annual physical took approx. 15 minutes, listened to lungs, pressed around on stomach and took a few questions. answers were short, no explanations. MA doesn't hardly say anything. ladies at front desk are great.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Luna is always extremely rushed and doesn't seem to care about the symptoms you describe to him. He will try to get you in and out of the appointment as quickly as he can. He's consistently misdiagnosed me and it is like pulling teeth trying to get anyone in the office to respond. Find another doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I saw Dr. Luna twice and will not go back. He was too rushed and I felt like I was bothering him. I think the nurses that work for him are incompetent. I had to call multiple times before I could get any help.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Luna is the most caring doctor I have ever met. His attitude along with his knowledge is outstanding. I completely trust his judgement and I know I am receiving the best medical attention possible.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Luna is very nice and helpful, however his staff do not respond to calls and seem very disorganized. I never did get the results of my tests.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Been a while since anyone has rated good ol' Dr. Luna, so here goes. Everyone here is right, he is extremely nice and well spoken, very personable. It's almost like he's a friend. He may seem like he's in a hurry to some, but I think it's just efficiency. He always asks if there's anything else he can help us with today and that's good enough for me! The prescription he wrote for my girlfriend has done wonders.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

First of all this is the best doctor you could ever go to. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty. That's hard to find in a doctor these days if you haven't noticed. The only problem I have with him, is his office staff is extremly rude and not very caring. I just only wish his office staff would be a lot nicer because such a caring physician doesn't deserve a office staff like them. But anyway don't let the office staff stop you because Dr. Luna is truly a remarkable physician!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

this dr. is very quick, almost too quick. I was in and out the office in 20 minutes and felt that the whole appointment was rushed and I was listened to.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Luna posesses the kind of compasion and caring that is, unfortunately, vanishing from the health care industry as a whole these days. He listens to his patients and cares for them with kind attention. You could not ask for a more dynamic, helpful and caring physician.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Raymond M. Luna's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet