Ratings for Dr. Ross I. Zbar

The first thing he should do go back to school and learn how to talk to people his manners are terrible I Had one procedure which took twice as long as I ever expected he insisted I have another I went to see another doctor he laugh at the other procedure said it was completely unnecessary . I have completely healed and feel fine he must have needed to make another payment on his car.he talks to you like he thinks he's God you're a fool

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I had a Basil Skin Carcinoma (small) on my nose. I was horrified at the scar Dr Zbar put on my nose. I patiently went thru 10 months of hoping it would look better. He put multiple injection and also 1 sanding but no improvement. He took Cartilage from my ear for my nose which turns out not to have been necessary. I do NOT recommend him for any face surgeries. I have since had another surgery by a different Plastic Surgeon to fix Zbar's errors! No one should have to go through with what I did.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Fantastic doctor and great experience. Very knowledgeable and professional. Appoinments are on time! My scar is invisible.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He performs his simple procedures at the near by hospital. I had to pay him and the hospital. He won't tell you that. Even follow ups was done in the same hospital (Totally not necessary), now I am paying him and the hospital. After all that he won't even bother with you very rude. Next time I will choose doctors who uses their office for treatments not third party hospitals.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Outstanding doc with professional approach. Saved my life and left me with a barely visible scar...

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I was diagnosed with the devastating diagnosis of melanoma. Dr. Zbar helped me get through reconstructive surgery on my face and now I am cancer free. His technical skills are, by far, exceptional. If you have melanoma or any type of skill cancer, you must see Dr. Zbar. Also, he participated with my insurance.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Very rude, no empathy, get reprimanded for voicing opinion or asking questions, appears very hurried and irritable.Felt very rushed and dismissed. Very poor bedside manner, felt as if what I asked was stupid. No interest on your input, or what my feelings were. Came out of his consultation very upset. Total waste of my time and money...would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr Zbar is a perfectionist. I am very happy with the results of my cosmetic surgery! I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr Zbar is a great professional. He explained everything in such detail. He really made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I had a cancerous mole removed from my face. Not only was he sympathetic to my emotions but an excellent artist of a sergeon. I do not even have a scar! Amazing!!! I am so happy with my result especially since it was on my face. I highly recommend him .

Dr. Ross I. Zbar's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company