Ratings for Dr. Rafal J. Wyszkowski

Waited 30 minutes past appt time, then 20 more in the exam room. He spent about 8-10 minutes telling me that he really couldn't [be bothered to] help me, and just wrote down the name and number of someone I already said I had seen and hadn't helped... This guy is bad news. (Note, the text in brackets is my inference, not his exact words).

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

He is a rude doctor. Ina rush and does not treat your problem. I DO NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Went for a shoulder injection, brought my MRI, he wouldnt do it because I have a shunt in my brain......like what does THAT have to do with my shoulder? Went to another pain specialist, he laughed when I told him that one...JERK

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

I have a herniated disc clearly indicated by MRI. I have both back pain and numbness and tingling in left leg. I was referred to him to receive an epidural injection. He tried to refer me to pshychological counseling before he would perform the procedure, because I wanted to ask questions about the procedure before signing the consent form.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2006

Dr. Rafal J. Wyszkowski's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1989)