Ratings for Dr. Antoinette A. Cortese

I went in for a 2nd picture. While waiting, there was a patient coming in and out of a room extremely upset and partially dressed. Apparently, Dr. Cortese was attempting to do a biopsy on this woman and things were going very badly for the patient. Dr. Cortese did nothing to comfort this woman, she walked around the office for a minute, said nothing and then went into the back. The Patient and her husband left without having the procedure done. After my 2nd picture, I was brought in to see Dr. Cortese. Here is the worst part, she didn't show me a picture, didn't explain what she thought she might be seeing yet she wanted to do a biopsy on me as well. After what I witnessed in her waiting room and subsequently, how I was treated by her Receptionist when I asked for a 2nd opinion made me understand that I do not trust Dr. Cortese and her lack of compassion towards her patient that day made me know that I do not want that to happen to me, or anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Antoinette A. Cortese's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carson City, NV