Ratings for Dr. Franziska Ringpfeil

5 days ago had a terrible experience with this place regarding laser hair reduction. The laser procedure performed at Ringpfeil Dermatology caused widespread burns, and in some areas the damage was so severe that the skin completely came out, leaving deep exposed flesh. I am currently suffering pain and discomfort from those burns, being medically treated, and do not wish this for anyone else, hence this review. I do NOT recommend this place to anyone, my advice: RUN from there. I have to use a mirror to see the area treated, so during the procedure I could not see what she was doing, but complained and screamed about the excessive pain. However, she insisted that it was normal pain in that area, asked me to “squeeze the ball” that she gave me, and that it would be fine with aloa vera use (which obviously was not the case). At this point I have a lot of pain, and I am also afraid of permanent scaring and that the darkening of some areas may be permanent. This is such an outrageous case of malpractice that I am at loss of words to express my outrage. After the procedure I went home and kept using aloa vera as instructed. I subsequently called their office when I realized the severity of the damage while looking at a mirror, and Dr. Ringpfleil met with me and prescribed antibiotic and also a corticosteroid. However, what was even more disappointing was that she kept defending that everything was done right, that she did not know what happened! I previously had laser hair removal (on the legs and some other areas) performed at different places where I previously lived, and I know from those previous experiences that if done properly with the right settings and equipment it can be a safe and effective procedure (for example, I had hair removed from my legs 12 years ago, it was safe and the hair never came back).

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I saw Nurse Heckman. She was punctual, friendly and very knowledgable. She listened to all my concerns and gave me great recommendations.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Decided to try Dr. Ringpfeil after hearing so many good things from my friends. I left the first visit with a big WOW. No waiting time during the appointment, I was not rushed, and the office is beautiful. Will definitely come back.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Ringpfeil was extremely knowledgeable. She helped me understand a complicated issue regarding my skin. She listened closely, spent time collecting information and answering questions, and came up with a treatment plan. She went beyond the surface to deal with the root of the problem, which will help me immensely moving forward.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

The office staff is very friendly and attentive. Jenni, the physician's assistant, is extremely pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Franziska Ringpfeil's Credentials

• Univ Dusseldorf, Med Fak, Dusseldorf, Ger (407-25 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1992)