Ratings for Dr. Manish A. PATEL

He did shoulder surgery on me. After nearly 2 weeks I ended up with a deep wound infection in that shoulder. I had to spend a week in the hospital. He told me it was my deodorant that caused it. The same deodorant I have been using for 15 years???? Better document everything if you go to him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

If you're looking for a doctor that's going to spend a ton of time with you and babysit you, he's not the one. Don't get me wrong - he does a great job (from my experience), but he's in & out like a bolt of lightning, ready to get the issue resolved. He's not going to waste your time. I had a ruptured Achilles and also took my daughter for what her pediatrician thought was a fracture. Mine required surgery, hers required only a splint (was just a sprain). Do ask all the questions you have because he will gladly answer them.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I went to see Dr. Patel with swollen feet and ankles. He spent approximately 3 minutes with me and recommended a cortisone shot. I did not feel he had evaluated the situation enough to recommend any treatment.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

great doc, very smart..does great shoulder work

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011