Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Ehlers

My family has been going to Dr. Ehlers for years. My youngest doesn't understand why her friends are afraid of the dentist because he doesn't hurt. He has taken care of numerous "emergencies" over the years for my family and is always kind. I would highly recommend him to everyone, especially if you have small children.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Amazing dentist and dental assistant. One two different occasions, Dr. Ehlers fit me in to take care of a broken tooth. He and his assistant are the most caring professionals in the dental field!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Great dentist he took my son as an emergency with a fx front tooth and lacerated lip his tooth looks great and he sutured his lip. My son thinks he is the best

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Awsome experience great staff painless I would refer everyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Ehlers was great he took me in as a same day emergency and got me out of pain. I had to wait a bit but it was worth it

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Ehlers is the most caring and gentle dentist I have ever gone to. I have gone to him for the last 20 years and he is very good. I would refer everyone to him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

This dentist is an absolute joke. I showed up for an appointment and waited almost an hour for him to see me. He has no consideration for his patients. After being extremely rude to his staff in front of me he proceeded to have an attitude with me. I couldn't believe how unprofessional he was. I will be changing dentists and will not be recommending him to anyone. I'm not surprised that others have had poor experiences with him. In my opinion he shouldn't be practicing if he doesn't care about the people he is supposed to be serving.

Submitted October 20, 2014

I once waited 1 1/2 hours while in the dentist chair before I saw the dr. My temporary tooth fell out within 24 hrs of getting a temporary. While doing 2 procedures at 1 time, kept forgetting about 1 of them. VERY unhappy so I left!!!!! I would never come back to him!

Submitted November 27, 2012