Ratings for Dr. David Gerbracht

This doctor likes to take blood tests only. I went to him in Marshalltown as McFarland Clinic advertised he would go there. The first thing he said was "why didn't you just stay with Iowa City? " Because it was a 160 mile round trip, is why. When your in flames it's hard to drive. He did not ask about my symptoms, did not read my file and childishly would not speak to me. He left the room without saying a word. My cue to leave I guess. I was being given the "silent treatment" as I was "making" him drive to Marshalltown. His nurse appears to be all burned out with bags under her eyes and has a flat affect. My last visit, I was sat in a small stool, while he bitched me out while walking back and forth like a Herr Doktor. He would not let me speak. I was very angry but kept my mouth shut. He "fired" me, and took me off plaquenil with no weaning off. I had leg cramps to the point of falling down. Had to go to ER where the doctor said I was taken off too rapidly.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014