Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Brooks

I had a great visit at Brooks Foot & Ankle Associates! From the time I walked in the door to the time I left his office I felt like a valued patient. Dr Brooks is extremely knowledgeable and offered many different treatment options for me instead of just going straight to surgery like I was offered from other local podiatrists. The wait time was on par or better than any other specialist in the area. The staff was is amazing! I would highly recommend Dr Brooks to anyone in need of a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I wish I had read the reviews before wasting time and money....I called yesterday to bump my appointment up as I work on my feet all day and sometimes I'm in tremendous pain. After being told you come in the next day at 8am due to a cancellation, I arrived and they had no idea I was scheduled. They worked me in anyway just to be seen by Dr Brooks and told that "he thinks I think that I have a bunion but I don't " even though a year ago another podiatrist confirmed that diagnosis and I pushed it back 1 year because of finances. What he DID diagnose me with was a fracture and them sent me out with no treatment for this (even though I stressed the fact that I work a minimum of 12 hours on my feet 5 days a week), and wants to see me again in 6 weeks...still in pain, no resolution and 142.00 poorer in my checking account. .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I had a similar experience as the one listed on May 2, 2016. Staff are rude, clueless, and unprofessional. Provided insurance info when I made my appointed then waited several weeks to be seen only to be turned away when I arrived. Staff said there was a problem with my Florida Blue insurance and that I would have to pay in advance to be seen. I contacted my carrier who lists this office under their coverage. Carrier advised that there was not a problem with my coverage, offered to speak to staff (who refused), sent an email confirming coverage (which staff refused to review). I was dumfounded by what occurred. Was humiliated in the waiting room. Extremely odd and confusing experience. I do not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Absolutely do not visit this office. The staff are a bunch of crabs with zero customer service skills. I was referred by my doctor so when I arrived for my appointment I completed the necessary new patient forms, about 30 minutes they called me to the back office to tell me that although my insurance is in network I would have to pay over $300 for today's visit even after I had previously presented them with a letter from my United Healthcare stating our contract agreement which allows me not to pay any copays or charges initially, this meant nothing to them and the staff asked me if I still wanted to continue. With much restraint, I told them no and informed them I would tell my doctor they denied me service. This practice only cares about the money not your health. Please tell everyone not to waste their time and money.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Had to wait so long. Staff rude and unprofessional. Messed up my appt. and never admitted to it. Made me waste 4 hours in clinic without even an apology. The Doctor loves to make buy me gadgets for my feet that never work, and charges my insurance, since I have very good insurance. What a waste of money, my time, and I will never recommend this man nor his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Waited 1 1/2 hours and never got to see the doctor, had to leave due to another appt.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Research more. Sorry to say... I found out the hard way. After my bad experience I came across several others with no gpod results with Dr. Brooks.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Heed the warning. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

All-in-all a good experience. The wait times are about average as with most doctors. What I liked most was the time he took with to make sure I understood my problem and the options available. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Brooks, and I use that term loosely, may be good for bunions, but needs to leave real medical issues and surgeries to qualified surgeons. He needs to remember he is a Podiatrist not an Orthopedic and is incapable of making the crossover. the only result will be having to undergo surgery to repair the poor work.

Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Paul D. Brooks's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare