Ratings for Dr. Yung-Hao H. Pung

i have been with Dr. Pung for more than 2 years. He's great. I definitely would recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

The doctor is so detail oriented and thorough. He discovered lots of my incorrect methods of using inhalers and nasal sprays. Now my sinuses and asthma are much better and can sleep comfortably! I definitely recommend him !!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I find the Dr. to be rushed & rude. He is unwilling to explain test results , challenging one's concerns almost to the point of questioning ones integrity & honesty. Dr. Pung runs his office without ANY consideration to the patients, closing arbitrarily & not following posted schedules. Patients also have busy careers & lives & his TOTAL disregard to posted schedules & allergy shot hrs. are inexcusable, especially since quite a bit of travel time is invested in getting to his CLOSED office.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Pung is the best doctor I have ever met. He is compassionate, intelligent and truly wants to heal his patients. I want him to be my primary care physician. I am new to the area and both Dr. Pung and his wonderful staff explained each procedure. They taught me how to properly use an inhaler. I trust him with my most precious gift my health.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

This doctor is the worst one I've ever seen. Impatient and try to irritate you with non sense question. Do waste your time, he will not give you any advise. Also, you have to wait 3 hours to see him, but he will only spend 10 minutes on you.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Thorough is an understement, had some wheezing and he checked stools, urine, allergy test, sleep studies etc, I want him as my Primary Care. Very straight forward will not candy coat anything. "I want my convertable top down!" Dr. Pung......"You want to be cute or do you want to breathe" LOL

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Pung is the best Doctor I have ever been to. I went to 3 allergists and a pulmonologist to find out what was causing my uncontrollable coughing. I was having major problems at work. Dr. Pung considers the total picture and talked to me in detail about my lifestyle and symptoms. He is very thorough. We came up with a treatment regime that works very well. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Pung

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Yung-Hao H. Pung's Credentials

• Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med, Taipei, Taiwan (385-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD